(Junior) Product Engineer (m/f/d)
- In this position you are responsible for conception and design of testing and testing equipment for the semiconductor industry and adaptation of existing products to customer specific requirements.
- This involves supervision of national and international customer projects from concept development to series maturity.
- Furthermore, you implement feasibility studies, cost analysis as well as test runs and test sequences.
- Completed studies in the field of mechanical / electromechanical engineering or equal.
- First experience or internships in the field of 3D design.
- Passion for design, development and construction.
- Knowledge of the CAD program SolidWorks.
- An interesting, future-oriented and safe job in a healthy company with performance-oriented remuneration as well as an interesting job package.
- A great working atmosphere with flat hierarchies.
- Open corporate culture: diversity in our company.
- Working with different nationalities.
- Flexible working time (office, remote, etc.)
- Free water, coffee and tea.
- 24 days of vacation.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application with your CV in English as soon as possible to the following E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org