Test Engineer (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for the testing and the development of qualifying tests for the securing and the improvement of the product reliability from electromechanical components.
- You specify all relevant tests (e.g. vibrations- and environmental tests), take measurements and analyze data.
- Furthermore you are responsible for standardization of the testing parameter, ensuring the test-know-how by maintenance of the testing database.
- You work together with our Product Engineers and our quality department and you make sure that the results from the tests help to improve our products.
- You are an electrical or mechanical engineer or equal
- You have “hands on” experience from field test work and you have worked with similar test systems before
- Willingness to travel
- Commitment, flexibility and organizational skills
- You’re a team player
- You speak English fluently
- A good knowledge of German would be an advantage but not essential
- An interesting, future-oriented and safe job in a healthy company with performance-oriented remuneration as well as an interesting job package
- A great working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Open corporate culture: diversity in our company
- Working with different nationalities
- Free water, coffee, tea and fruits
- 24 days of vacation
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application with your CV in English as soon as possible to the following E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org